Noninvasive low-frequency and laser treatments target localized fat deposits in order to tighten the body
About This Deal
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
About BODYLITE Day Spa
BODYLITE Day Spa is a space where the healing properties of holistic healthcare therapies can flourish and help women return to their natural, beautiful selves from the inside out. BODYLITE Day Spa's custom, holistic-centered services render healing properties that builds-up confidence in each one of their clients. Whether it's stubborn cellulite, unwanted fat, or inflammation and swelling, BODYLITE got clients covered on all fronts with safe, non-invasive, and FDA-approved procedures, such as laser lipo or ultrasonic cavitation. And with the main focus on customer experience, health, and happiness, the spa's trained technicians customize each treatment with the goal to bring long-lasting results.