All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 9, 2014
Reviewed July 22, 2014
What You'll Get
Golf is considered a gentlemen's game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, color-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles and inflatable billy clubs before competition. Engage in refined recreation with today's Groupon to Bryden Canyon Golf Course in Lewiston, Idaho. Choose between the following options:
- For $28, you get a golf outing for one (up to a $54.75 value) that includes:
- 18-hole round of golf (up to a $26 value)
- Golf-cart rental (a $14 value)
- One bucket of range balls (a $6 value)
- Lunch for one, including one sandwich, burger, or basket (up to a $6.75 value) and one drink (up to a $2 value)
- For $49, you get a golf outing for two (up to a $109.50 value) that includes:
- Two 18-hole rounds of golf (up to a $26 value each).
- Two golf-cart rentals (a $14 value each).
- Two buckets of range balls (a $6 value each).
- Lunch for two, including two sandwiches, burgers, or baskets (up to a $6.75 value each) and two drinks (up to a $2 value each).
Perched high above the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, the Bryden Canyon Golf Course is wrapped in scenic vistas and bathed with the warm glow of the sun peeking over distant hills. Before taking the course, golfers can warm up on the practice green or rifle shots from grass tee boxes while attempting to out-drive golfing partners with the world’s first mannequin-leg driver. The front nine opens with a 538-yard par 5 before climbing and descending through the Lewis-Clark Valley along holes lined with mature trees and knolls populated by mountain goats that eschew obnoxious bleating in favor of congratulatory hoof-clapping. Golfers climb atop a plateau to play most of the back nine, a challenging series defined by an array of doglegs and ponds that test players of all abilities.
After their rounds, players can retire to the course Bar & Grill to munch on hot sandwiches and burgers while overlooking the valley and tallying up scores with the help of a complimentary abacus.
Bryden Canyon Golf Course’s rates vary during the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bryden Canyon Golf Course
Hemmed into the rippling hills of Lewiston, Bryden Canyon Golf Course was established in 1974. Golfers of all experience levels can find a challenge, especially on the skill-testing par 4 holes and the risk-rewarding par 5's. Away from the course, visitors can stock up on gear and friendly advice at the pro shop. They can also refuel their tanks at the bar and grill and prepare for their next round by taking part in the facility's camps, clinics, and private lessons.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total of 6,359 yards from the back tees
- Three tees per hole
- Course rating of 68.6
- Course slope of 123
- Click here to view the scorecard.