The “Cooking with the Movies” class series with dinner and wine, features dishes inspired by popular films
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Napoli Culinary Academy & Cafe Napoli plans to resume classes on May 1, 2020. Reservations are being accepting now. Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes.
- Classes begin in an ornate dining room in a group setting, as participants sip wine and watch award-winning chefs prepare dishes during a live demonstration. Following the lesson, participants don aprons and proceed to the kitchen to create these same dishes under chef supervision. Afterwards, in the dining room, the staff serves participants the fruits of their labor. In the “Cooking With The Movies” series, participants enjoy their meals while the movie of the day is shown.
- All classes include a full lunch/dinner and wine.
- Kids 6 and older are welcome with a paying adult (kids are the same price as adults).
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Available theme nights include (see the schedule of themes here):
- The Avengers Shwarma Middle Eastern cooking class
- Ratatouille vegetarian French cooking class
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding Greek cooking class
- Aladdin Middle Eastern cooking class
- The Godfather Sicilian cooking class (adult only class)
- Goodfellas Italian cooking class (adult only class)
- Beauty and the Beast French cooking class
- Mulan Chinese cooking class
- The Princess and the Frog Cajun cooking class
- The Sound of Music Austrian cooking class
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pizza-making class
- Frozen Norwegian cooking class
- Tangled German cooking class
- Mary Poppins British cooking class
- Moana Hawaiian cooking class
- Lilo and Stitch Hawaiian cooking class
- Coco Mexican cooking class
- The Muppet Show Swedish cooking class
- The Sopranos Italian cooking class (adult only class)
- The Lion King African cooking class
- Casablanca Moroccan cooking class
- Gone with the Wind Southern cooking class
- The Little Mermaid Seafood cooking class
- The King and I Thai cooking class
- James Bond From Russia with Love Russian cooking class
Need To Know
About Napoli Culinary Academy & Cafe Napoli
Napoli Culinary Academy founder, Chef Hassi Sadri - whose infinite pizza knowledge earned him the head judge position at the Annual International Pizza Convention in Las Vegas, covered by The Food Network - is an award-winning chef, having earned a "Top 100 Pizzas" award from Pizza Today Magazine in addition to numerous other local accolades for best cuisine and catering. He has an extensive national and international background in the culinary arts, hotel and hospitality management. He teaches a Culinary Arts Management Diploma Program at the Academy where he shares the knowledge from his numerous accolades, culinary expertise and great success. You can enjoy taking fun 3 hour cooking classes, join the Academy for the Culinary Arts Management Program, have them host your company teambuilding and enjoy their award-winning gourmet catering for your next event.