Skilled technician uses an ultrasonic device to target localized fat deposits and tighten the skin
About This Deal
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents. Read more about the treatment.
- Valid treatment areas: waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Recovery time: there’s no recovery time, patients can return to normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Benefits of the treatment:
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- Instantly removes targeted fat and cellulite
- Allows immediate return to normal activities
- Beautifully reduces & reshapes targeted areas
- Provides silky smooth, lifted appearance
- Offers measurable, real-time results
- Permanently eliminates targeted fat cells
- Proven safe worldwide and convenient
- Ultrasonic body sculpting is often used to:
- Reduce targeted fatty areas
- Limit fatty deposits and cellulite
- Reshape trouble areas
About Unique DNA
The medical technicians at Unique DNA help whittle down waistlines, smooth out cellulite, and lift sagging skin—all without the invasive methods of surgery. The team instead relies on modern technology to dramatically transform the client's appearance when diets and exercise alone can't do the trick. Many of their treatments don't result in any downtime, so clients can return to their daily routines immediately following their appointments.
- Ultrasonic Body-Contouring: Resonant ultrasonic frequencies break apart fat cells, which then venture to the liver where they can be metabolized by the body. This process helps shed inches from common problems areas such as the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks.
- Therma-Lift: Radio frequencies work to tighten and smooth loose skin on the face, mimicking the effects of a surgical facelift to promote a younger appearance.
- VelaShape: A specialized device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to contour curves and diminish cellulite around the thighs, hips, arms, and calves.