What You'll Get
Golf is like jazz—unpredictable, reliant on grooves and rhythms, and the product of the rain-swept Scottish highlands. Find the swing of your swing with today's Groupon: for $39, you get one day of unlimited rounds of golf for two players, plus a golf-cart rental, player's packs, two bags of range balls, and two draft beers at Cameron Hills Golf Links (up to a $158 value), located in King George. The value of this deal was determined by using Cameron Hills Golf Links' maximum cost for a round of golf—$49 on Sundays and holidays.
Put on your argyle sunglasses, call up the Chi-Chi to your Rodriguez, and hit the course at Cameron Hills Golf Links for 18 holes of golf (normally $49 per person on Sundays and holidays, $44 on Saturdays, and $37 on weekdays) with unlimited replays throughout the day ($22 per person). As you experience divot-filled déjà vu on the course's renowned ninth hole, take solace in your surroundings—a verdant and sprawling landscape of spacious fairways, rolling greens, and grasshopper condominiums. This deal includes rental of a golf cart, as well as two player's packs ($3 per person) containing tees, ball markers, and a divot repair tool, and two bags of range balls ($3 per person) for use at the course's onsite driving range. At day's end, raise a toast to inner peace with two draft beers ($2 each) at the course's clubhouse.
Located in the Northern Neck of Virginia, Cameron Hills Golf Links has wowed putters and pouters for more than 17 years with its professionally maintained championship course. The area offers an array of mouth-watering seafood and other fun outdoor activities, encouraging birdie-watchers and eagle-eyers to make a weekend of this deal. Get your Groupon and hit the greens with a friend for a day of endless non-Frisbee golf at Cameron Hills Golf Links.
- The greens are exceptional, the layout is good, and it is challenging. I had a very good round there and met up with some friendly locals too. If you are looking for a hidden gem that you haven't played, this is a good bet. – jcates29, Golf Review
- Very picturesque, amazing elevation changes that are well integrated into various holes, greens that hold well placed shots, and only a little water to worry about. I lost a few balls but also managed to find a few. Excellent condition of greens and fairways. The staff is to be commended. – Sal Contreras, World Golf
- A great hidden jewel of a course in King George. The locals are definitly keeping this a secert [sic]. – Da_King, Golf Link
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must call to schedule tee time. Not valid for any tournaments, outings, or league play. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cameron Hills Golf Links
Rustling leaves and whistling winds serve as the sole distractions for golfers playing through Cameron Hills Golf Links' 18-hole, par 72 course. Designed so that no fairway would lay adjacent to another, the course prevents disruptions from impeding the flow of the game. Players need all the concentration they can muster to conquer the 6,603-yard course that’s littered with bunkers and pitfalls. The signature 9th hole challenges a golfer to drive 160 yards in the initial swing, setting up another 100-yard shot that requires precise aim. If the shot is too long, it will drift out of bounds; too short, and it will fall into a ravine filled with water, creating a shot nearly impossible to make without soaking one's shoes or draining the water one hat scoop at a time.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,603 yards from farthest tees
- Five tee options available
- Click here to see the scorecard.