What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $335 for a four-day adult summer-camp experience for one, May 19–22 ($479 value)
- $619 for a four-day adult summer-camp experience for two, May 19–22 ($958 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be at least 21 years old to attend. Must sign waiver. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Camp Our Way
Kickball. Archery. A nice swim in the lake. As you get older, you sometimes leave the simple pleasures of summer camp behind. Fortunately, the counselors at Camp Our Way are here to make sure you remember. At this all-inclusive, 21+ adults-only sleep-away camp, campers relive the carefree summers of the youth with the perks of adulthood. That means party buses to and from camp, booze instead of bug juice, and deluxe cabins with many of the comforts of home.
Before you pack your rucksack, read on to learn more about this grown-up take on the kids' summer classic:
- Start the day right: Daily breakfast buffets ditch the typical camp fare for scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, and chilly mimosas. They also serve full-course lunches, s'more roasts, and plenty of other eats and drinks.
- Stay active: Just like at kid-size summer camp, your days will be filled with activities; the schedule includes everything from slip 'n' slide parties and dodgeball to hiking and color wars.
- Crafts: Want to learn a trade? Check out courses in painting, sculpting, or even organic soap making.
- Bust a move at the campfire dance, aided by spirits at the open bar. Other alcohol-friendly activities include flip-cup contests and mixology lessons, where campers learn why a mixture of Coke, Hawaiian Punch, Mountain Dew, and rootbeer doesn't actually taste good.