Museum houses the largest collection of marine reptile fossils in Canada, including a Guinness World Record holding Bruce - largest mosasaur
What You'll Get
- Escape Room and Museum Admission for Two People
- Escape Room and Museum Admission for Three People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre
If you can't teleport to the Cretaceous period, you can do the next best thing: visit the Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre. The sprawling confines equip visitors with all sorts of fossil-fueled knowledge thanks to interactive displays, tours, and even fossil digs. Read on to learn more about the CFDC:
- It has a museum that's filled with artifacts, including shark vertebra, squid fossils, a paleontologist exhibit, and a 43-foot long mosasaur named Bruce
- You can dig for your own fossils thanks to the Fossil Dig Adventure Tour, which whisks participants to one of 30 active dig sites in the area in search of the fossils of marine reptiles from the Western Interior Seaway.
- Youth programs abound: these include school tours and summer day camps full of scientific discovery.