- Guaranteed Christmas delivery of gift card! See complete terms for details.
- Turn original photo into artwork
- Doesn't need a frame
- Upload online or mail original
About This Deal
Though rubber-banding a photograph to a roly-poly super ball increases its utility, its picture quality plummets after playing just a few rounds of fetch. Put a photo in a durable place with today's Groupon: for $45, you get either one 16"x20" thick (1.5") gallery-wrapped canvas print or a gift card worth $126.95 from Canvas on Demand (a $126.95 value). Shipping and handling are included with the cost of this Groupon; the gift card will be mailed to the giftee of your choice automatically when you provide their shipping address upon checkout. The canvas itself will not be delivered until after December 25, however, if you choose the gift card option, the card will be delivered to the recipient by the 25th.
A wrapped canvas is a professional photorealistic reproduction printed on textured artist canvas and gallery wrapped around a sturdy 1.5" edge. Upload your desired image and pass it off to Canvas on Demand's image touch-up experts. They'll make complimentary fixes, such as improving sharpness, balancing and enhancing the color, fine-tuning contrast, and removing suspiciously red eyes, before reproducing your image on a 16"x20" canvas. Customers can also opt to mail in traditional prints; Canvas on Demand's image magicians will make a high-resolution scan and return originals by mail—unless they're baby photos, which are returned via stork.
With a wrap-around canvas, your new art will have a colorful edge, and it won't need a frame. About a week from receipt of your initial submission, you'll have your gallery-canvas print in hand, ready to hang with pride above any lonely fireplace in need of a non-imaginary friend.
- To me good customer service will trump a bad product everytime, but a good product will never overcome bad customer service. With Canvas on Demand both were outstanding. I could not be happier with my canvas. – Scott, Weekly Photography Tips
- There are few enough companies that meet my expectations for service. There are even fewer that surpass them...but to blow them away? That's extremely rare and that's exactly what CoD did. – Gary C., Facebook
Need To Know
About Canvas on Demand
Since 2002, Canvas On Demand has been an industry leader in creating print-on-demand wall art, meaning each item is hand-crafted specifically for the purchaser when their order is placed. Canvas On Demand specializes in creating high quality canvas and framed prints, as well as assisting customers with their images and orders by turning Instagram pictures, family portraits, wedding photos, and photos from any occasion into memorable pieces of art.