- Essence or Rebalancing Facial with 15-Minute Massage
- Essence or Rebalancing Facial with Microdermabrasion and 15-Minute Massage
Click below to see more offers:
Carrie'l Salon & Spa
Carrie'l Salon & Spa's regal, earth-toned space sits in Edmonton's downtown and has since it opened in 1983. Within the intimate, upscale atmosphere, a team of experienced practitioners tends to clients salon and beauty needs. Check out a few of the numerous beauty options available.
- Conditioning treatments: To ensure strands' health, Carrie'l administers various fortifying formulas, including treatments designed to infuse tresses with vitamins, and rebuild damaged hair's bonds. Clients can also choose Davines or Phyto scalp-rebalancing treatments, which utilize essential oils and other natural ingredients to improve circulation and alleviate tension.
- Mani-pedis: Nail techs pay special attention to cleanliness and sanitation during nailcare services, of which there are many. Visitors can unwind with a simple maintenance manicure or opt for more indulgent services, such as the signature mani-pedi. This soothing option begins with a blend of hydrating oils, including rosewood, cedar, orange, grapefruit, and vitamin E, followed by exfoliation, hot towels, and a hot-stone massage.
- Botanical body wraps: Equally opulent are Carrie'l Salon & Spa's botanical body treatments. Thermal mud wraps utilize nourishing, therapeutic mud to ease tired muscles and achy joints and encourage detoxification. Meanwhile, the aromatherapy wrap envelops the body in lemon, orange, peppermint, ivy-extract and menthol essential oils to combat cellulite.