All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 26, 2018
· July 7, 2018
· June 23, 2018
What You'll Get
- Haircut, Hair and Scalp Treatment, Style, and Blow-Dry
- Haircut, Conditioning Treatment, Single-Process Color, Style, and Blow-Dry
- Haircut, Conditioning Treatment, Partial Highlights, Style, and Blow-Dry
Purchasers will also receive an additional $15 off their next visit; booked on the day of redemption.
Click below to see more offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. An additional fee may apply for long or thick hair. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only with select stylists. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Carrie'l Salon & Spa
Carrie'l Salon & Spa's regal, earth-toned space sits in Edmonton's downtown and has since it opened in 1983. Within the intimate, upscale atmosphere, a team of experienced practitioners tends to clients salon and beauty needs. Check out a few of the numerous beauty options available.
- Conditioning treatments: To ensure strands' health, Carrie'l administers various fortifying formulas, including treatments designed to infuse tresses with vitamins, and rebuild damaged hair's bonds. Clients can also choose Davines or Phyto scalp-rebalancing treatments, which utilize essential oils and other natural ingredients to improve circulation and alleviate tension.
- Mani-pedis: Nail techs pay special attention to cleanliness and sanitation during nailcare services, of which there are many. Visitors can unwind with a simple maintenance manicure or opt for more indulgent services, such as the signature mani-pedi. This soothing option begins with a blend of hydrating oils, including rosewood, cedar, orange, grapefruit, and vitamin E, followed by exfoliation, hot towels, and a hot-stone massage.
- Botanical body wraps: Equally opulent are Carrie'l Salon & Spa's botanical body treatments. Thermal mud wraps utilize nourishing, therapeutic mud to ease tired muscles and achy joints and encourage detoxification. Meanwhile, the aromatherapy wrap envelops the body in lemon, orange, peppermint, ivy-extract and menthol essential oils to combat cellulite.