Push beyond fitness plateaus with high-intensity, one-hour boot-camp classes that focus on sculpting and conditioning the entire body
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
One Month of Boot Camp Classes for $29
Two Months of Boot Camp Classes for $39
About This Deal
- The one-hour high-intensity training classes are held in outdoor settings and are designed for all fitness levels. Click Here to view some recent CD Fit success stories.
- View the class schedule for class times and locations.
- Clients may purchase a deal voucher for teenagers ages 13 to 17, but they must be with a participating adult
- Click Here to watch an interview with Clarence Duhart, Owner and Founder of CD Fit, on Great Day Washington.
Can I Use This?
- Must be 18 or older (unless accompanied by a participating adult)
- Must sign waiver
Registration confirmation required in advance. Walk-ins not accepted. Clients may purchase a deal voucher for teenagers ages 13 to 17, but they must be with a participating adult.
About CD Fit- High Performance Training
Clarence Duhart, owner and head trainer at CD Fit High Performance Training, believes that with the right support and motivation, everyone can achieve their fitness goals. That’s why he and his crew of trainers strive to make everyone feel like they’re part of a team, motivating them to work together in group activities and to inspire and encourage one another as they tackle his 60-minute high-intensity boot camps. Along with creating an atmosphere of camaraderie, the workouts are designed to combat boredom and challenge participants of all levels. No routine is the same, and each class combines a variety of fitness modalities. During any given session, clients could expect to do exercises lifted from yoga and intense cardio, strength, core, and plyometric training—think push-ups and running, and jumping jacks and weight lifting. The experienced trainers think beyond the daily sessions, and interact with their patrons via phone calls, emails, social media, and telepathy.