365 days of self-paced online courses prepare data scientists with essential computing topics including Excel, Hadoop, and Python
About This Deal
- Complete Data Science Certification Bundle
- 85 hours of e-learning content
- Three projects for hands-on experience
- 13 chapter-end quizzes
- 365-day access
The Complete Data Science Certification Training Bundle has been designed to equip users with the conceptual and technical skills required for a position in the analytics industry, with access to eLearning content providing in-depth understanding of business analytics and big data using R,, Hadoop, Python and Tableau. The course can help users understand data mining, exploration, visualization, and hypothesis testing. The bundle includes more than 85 hours of e-learning content, and students will have course access for 365 days after beginning.
This bundle includes the following five courses:
- Data Science Certification Training - R Programming: Covers R language, R-studio, and R packages, various types of function applications, including DPYR, data structure in R, data visualizations using various graphics available in R. It also includes various statistical concepts like regression, cluster analysis and hypothesis testing.
- Business analytics certification training with Excel: Basic concepts of data analysis and statistics, helping promote data-driven decision making, designed to immerse use in world of analytics, covers concepts and hard skills to transfer into analytics career, introduces Microsoft’s Power BI.
- Python for data science certification training course: Data analytics, machine learning, and web scraping using Python programming, covers various packages in Python like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and Scikit-learn for performing data analysis, implementing machine learning models, and NLP, suited for beginners and experienced pros alike.
- Big Data and Hadoop Fundamentals: Ideal package for those looking to understand basic concepts of big data and Hadoop, upon completion learners can interpret processing massive volumes of data as the industry switches from Excel-based to real-time analytics, focuses on basics of big data, Hadoop, and Hadoop components like HDFS and MapReduce.
- Tableau desktop 9 qualified associate: Covers building visualization, organizing data, and designing dashboards, plus concepts of statistics, mapping, and data connection.
The online courses at Certs-School give folks the chance to throw their careers into overdrive without ever leaving their cubicle. Designed to let students learn at their own pace, the courses give participants the chance to learn everything from analyzing big data to using business tools such as Salesforce. Every course is designed by industry insiders with years of experience. Read on to learn about some of the courses the school offers:
- Salesforce Administrator and App Builder Certification: Participants learn how to administer and configure Salesforce and get hands-on experience working with the application development tools of Force.com.
- Business Analytics Fundamentals with Excel: This course teaches the basic concepts of data analysis and statistics to promote data-driven decision making.
- Android Applications Development Course for Beginners: While learning trending applications, students can master the required skill set for professional Android application development.
- CCNA and CCNP Certification: This course trains students in installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting medium-sized routing and switching networks.