Chiropractor provides regenerative sessions to relieve pain associated with bulging, degenerative discs, joint pain, or pinched nerves
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Dr. Jae Hyun Cho, who graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic Collage in 2019 and has a degree in kinesiology and health science.
- What’s included in each session:
- 20-minute deep-tissue osteopathic massage, customized to the client’s needs
- 40-50 mins Adjustments with DR Jae may include TENS treatment if needed
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic therapy sessions can determine the root of the pain and discomfort and help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- TENS treatments use electric currents to stimulate the nerves, which may help reduce pain.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages