C$14 for one dozen assorted handmade chocolate truffles (C$24 value)<p>
- Two milk-chocolate truffles dipped in milk chocolate and rolled in shaved chocolate
- Two dark-chocolate truffles dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in cocoa nibs
- Two fresh marshmallow truffles dipped in milk chocolate
- Two philly cheesecake truffles dipped in milk chocolate and rolled in graham wafers
- Two espresso truffles dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in cinnamon and nutmeg
- Two key lime truffles dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in coconut<p>
The secrets to Choklat's success are control and customization. The company handles its chocolate-making process from start to finish. Its team begins by sourcing fine cocoa beans from around the world and roasts them in small batches. Once the team members have the smooth, sweet chocolate ready, they craft drinking chocolate, dark- or milk-chocolate bars, or their speciality: truffles. Just as they do with their other confections, the team members make their truffles to order. They hand roll the centers, dip them in either milk or dark chocolate, and then roll everything in a coating of the customer's choice. The process offers more than 1,000 sweet combinations.