Mix-ins blend with fresh-churned ice cream and frozen yogurt to create unique flavor combinations; tasty shakes and smoothies
What You'll Get
- Type of food: ice cream
- Valid any day
- View available types of ice cream
- Must-try flavor: Apple Pie a la Cold Stone features French Vanilla ice cream with cinnamon, Graham Cracker pie crust, apple filling, and caramel
Cold Stone Creamery’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All high-contact surfaces in guest areas are frequently sanitized.
- The equipment, utensils, and surfaces in food preparation and service areas is properly sanitized.
- The staff must wash hands frequently.
- Employees showing any symptoms of sickness are prohibited from working.
- All team members are required to wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Cold Stone Creamery’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Cold Stone Creamery
From behind a frozen granite slab, the staff of Cold Stone Creamery uses twin spatulas to blend custom servings of ice cream and creative mix-ins to fit customers’ exact specifications. Founded by Donald and Susan Sutherland in 1988, Cold Stone began under the hot Arizona sun, eventually spreading its frosty fingers to encompass more than 1,400 locations worldwide. Despite the size of the company, each location’s staff keeps up the handcrafted quality, making ice cream onsite every day and using those signature spatulas to create delicious pointillist art against the freezer wall.