What You'll Get
For $50, today's side deal gets you a 30-minute portrait session with one of Columbia's best photographers at the Columbia Museum of Art's Shoot Out (a $100 value) on Saturday, October 16, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., or Sunday, October 17, between noon and 4 p.m., held at the museum.
- Pose alone, or with friends, family, or your pet in a 30-minute portrait session with one of Columbia's best photographers
- Makeup professionals from Pout and professional hair stylists from Austral Salon on hand for quick touch-ups and adjustments prior to photo shoot
- Models encouraged to wear solid colors, and groups encouraged to dress in similar styles and colors for optimal photo results (check the FAQ for more details)
- Proceeds from the Shoot Out event go to fund educational initiatives and acquisitions
- Perfect way to plan ahead for holiday cards, newsletters, and more
Though this Groupon does not include prints, they can be purchased after the photo shoot.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. By appointment only. Subject to availability. Must call to schedule by 3PM on 10/15. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.