During a goat yoga session, participants practice traditional yoga poses in the presence of goats who are running around
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Goat yoga sessions help build muscle strength and improve flexibility in a fun environment
- Participants should bring a yoga mat, water, bug spray, and sun block.
- Class schedule: every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Not valid on May 30, 2019. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Complete Equestrian Company
Helmed by Cassie and Dan Sprenger, Complete Equestrian Company offers many equestrian educational options. These include private lessons, summer camps, and even parties. Let's zoom in on how this Lakeville center stacks up by the numbers.
- 21 acres—the size of the farm where Complete Equestrian Company is located
- 2 available styles of riding lessons—English and Western
- 5 days—the length of each children's summer camp
- 2 onsite arenas—one indoor and one outdoor
- 10+—the number of years the co-owner Cassie Sprenger has been a horseback-riding instructor
- 10'x10' stalls available in several Complete Equestrian barns
- 3 levels of horseback-riding camps: beginner, intermediate, and advanced