Participants in the course will have the opportunity to capture the current and the future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canva
What You'll Get
Participants in the course will have the opportunity to capture the current and the future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state. Participants will be able to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
What you will learn:
- How to describe Lean Portfolio Management
- How to connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- How to establish a Portfolio Vision
- How to implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- How to establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- How to support operational excellence with Agile PMO and CoPs
- How to coordinate Value Streams
- How to measure the LPM Performance
- How to build a plan for LPM implementation
What is Included:
- 3 Day SAFe® LPM In-person Course and workbook
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards SAFe® LPM certification
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on all days of training
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. It is recommended that attendees have familiarity with Agile concepts and principles, have attended a Leading SAFe or SAFe PO/PM course and have experience working in a SAFe environment.
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
The Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SPC Certification exam is administered online and sent via email after attendance is recorded and reported by your Scaled Agile Instructor. The link is sent 24-48 hours after class concludes. You have 30 day access to the exam and 2 hours to complete the exam once started. The exam is in multiple choice format.
Note: Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dietary restrictions can be accommodated. When you purchase your tickets, please reach out to CourseHorse for any food allergies, or restrictions
Class Starting Tuesday, December 03
- Tuesday, December 03, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Wednesday, December 04, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Thursday, December 05, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Management classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, cPrime, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2019.