After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- $139 for an escape-room game for 6, valid Monday–Thursday ($162 value)
- $149 for an escape-room game for 6, valid any day ($162 value)
- $159 for an escape-room game for 8, valid Monday–Thursday ($216 value)
- $179 for an escape-room game for 8, valid any day ($216 value)
- $170 for an escape-room game for 10, valid Monday–Thursday ($270 value)
- $180 for an escape-room game for 10, valid any day ($270 value)
Creepy Hollow Escape Room
You're trapped in a room (a genetics research lab that just unleashed a heinous virus, because that's what they do) with up to 10 other people. They might be your best friends. They could be coworkers. They could be total strangers (i.e. coworkers). But you've got to work together to find the single, solitary exit, because while there's no "I" in "team," there's still an "I" in "zombie." And that zombie is making its way towards you and your comrades. Slowly, but just fast enough to get your knees shaking and your timbers shivering, as the clinking chain-link harness keeping it from your tasty brain gets shorter and shorter. Clink... clink... clink...
That's the setup for "Escape the Lab," just one of the spine-tingling games at Creepy Hollow Escape Room. And while the scenarios concocted by Creepy Hollow's crafty Game Masters might not always involve zombies, they all follow a similar formula. Teams are locked in a room together and have exactly 60 minutes to find the key to spring themselves. Inside the room lie clues, knickknack, riddles, and random puzzles, which groups must combine their collective brainpower to solve. This fun, pulse-pounding, and mentally stimulating team-building adventure also includes a Game Master in every room to keep the game on course and prevent players from panicking as the zombie gets closer... and closer...