A combination of weightlifting, gymnastics, powerlifting, and calisthenics, Crossfit classes improve muscle strength, agility, and endurance
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Overview of classes offered: CrossFit 2024 offers CrossFit classes which can help improve strength, stamina, and flexibility.
- Based on the CrossFit prescription of “constantly varied functional movement executed at high intensity,” CrossFit program combines gymnastics, weightlifting, and metabolic conditioning in varying degrees and durations to create unparalleled results.
- CrossFit classes build strength, endurance, agility, technical ability, and general awareness of body and mind by training movements that support functional ability and translate to real life.
- Every WOD is different so you never get bored! We scale each workout to your fitness level, so you get the maximum workout every time.
- CrossFit is training for life, and as your skills and strength increase, you’ll notice everyday movements and activities in your life become easier and more fun.
- View the class schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with CrossFit 2024
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
CrossFit 2024 isn’t like other gyms. We value community over competition and encourage athletes to be the best version of themselves. Plus we don't take ourselves too seriously. With an emphasis on functionality and wellness, we aim to boost your overall quality of life all while having fun.
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged?
We can honestly say that we believe we have the most fun and friendly CrossFit community in the city of Austin. Also, we just like to goof off and get fit. Why go to a gym with tons of super intense people when you can make friends, have fun, and get fit?
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
We wanted to bring CrossFit back to its roots. With so many of the gyms becoming commercialized, we wanted to provide an atmosphere where people of all levels could walk in and feel welcome then leave feeling accomplished.
What do you love most about your job?
We love working with people who want to succeed. Even more, we love working with people who want to be a part of something special.