Techs sharpen, wax, and polish ski & snowboard edges to help them slice through snow; with retail from Gnu, Burton, Lib Tech, & Never Summer
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for a deluxe snowboard tune-up (a $60 value)
- $35 for a ski tune-up (a $70 value)
In a drop-off service that takes up to a week, technicians do the following to ready a snowboard or pair of skis for a new season on the slopes:
- Clean, resurface, and buff the base
- Service takes 7-10 days
- Fill minor scratches (Major gouges may be an additional charge)
- Remove rust and sharpen the edges
- Apply traditional hot wax by hand
- Check fasteners and polish the top sheet Services are designed for minor scratches; major gouges may be an additional charge.
Need To Know
About The Cutting Edge
Voted Best Bike Shop in 2013 and 2014, The Cutting Edge divides its staff into a skate crew, snow crew, bike crew, and longboard crew. These teams of experienced specialists can answer nearly any extreme-sport question you throw at them—and tune up your gear for safe and steady riding. On the shop floor, rows of colorful snowboards from Burton, Lib Tech, and Gnu stand at the ready, and the shop's walls barely peek out from behind a vast selection of boots, bindings, helmets, and winter apparel. Steps away, BMX and mountain bikes eagerly await their chance to pop some wheelies and tear up dirt trails.