Chiropractic packages include the initial consultation and one adjustment that can be combined with a soothing massage to reduce joint pain
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Dr. Sean Tipton put the first steps in his medical career as a surgical technologist in a mobile military hospital, and then pursued higher education which culminated in obtaining a doctorate in chiropractic care. His therapy sessions aim to find the root of joint pain, while corrective adjustments can help to relieve the spine and alleviate aches and pains.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Massage therapists’ names and license numbers:
- Louisa MT109195
- Han MT128899
- Jackie MT116688
- Tana MT161403
- Amy MT113979
- Chris MT035090
- Raymond MT027638
- Erin MT131039
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About DEEP Relief
Louisa Tomaio Dipl.OM, L.Ac, LMT owner of DEEP Relief, has over 15 years of experience helping people achieve their goals of pain relief and improved health and wellness. In the duration of her career, she has developed a unique method called "DR Hit the Spot" which helps therapists quickly and accurately target hot spots/areas of common pain and tension, and the amount of pressure the therapist uses is controlled by a simple, number-based communication system to tailor each massage to the clients comfort level. It's all in the details, folks! The signature massage may incorporate deep-tissue, Ashiatsu, Swedish, myofascial release, and or trigger point therapy. All DEEP Relief therapists are trained in this method, enabling them to find those pesky painful areas easily and give them the attention they need for resolution. Taking great pride in what they do, Louisa and her fellow therapists aim to help clients get the most out of their time on the table.