Sound waves are used to create an image of the inside of the body to thoroughly capture any concerning issues
What You'll Get
- High-frequency sound waves capture live images from the body to give a better insight into one’s state of health
- Ultrasound scans can be used to help with diagnosing conditions such as:
- Abdominal pain or abdomen’s distention (enlargement)
- Abnormal liver functions
- Enlarged abdominal organ
- Kidney stones
- Gallstones, and more.
- Pelvic ultrasounds can be used by the doctors to get insight into:
- Growths such as noncancerous tumors, fibroids, or cysts
- The causes of abnormal bleeding or pain.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with insurance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. K Plastic Surgery
Dr. M. Ryan Khosravi strives to subtly enhance patients during all of his plastic-surgery procedures. When performing face-lifts, eyelid surgery, and cheek implants, he strives to preserve the uniqueness of the client's natural face even as he turns back the clock. He aims for understated enhancements in his other treatments, too, whether he's conducting a breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, or liposuction. The cautious doctor also likes to wait to see results from trendy new treatments before he adopts them at his own practice.