Facial treatments can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Benefits of Hydrofacial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion.
- Benefits of LED light facial: aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
- Benefits of oxygen facial: helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria.
- Microneedling: An aesthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products, but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Red Carpet Facial: includes a triple layer of hyaluronic acid, oxygen treatment, and hydration gel that locks in the moisture, that can rejuvenate the skin and promote a youthful appearance.
- Dermaplaning Ageless Facial start with a double cleanse and AHA/BHA treatment, followed by dermaplaning which exfoliates the skin in preparation for an enzyme or chemical peel, extractions (if needed), and a moisturizing mask.
- Enzyme Peels: Gentler than the chemical ones and safe for all skin types, enzyme peels aim to speed up natural chemical reactions in the skin that renew the skin while exfoliating dead cells. They can be used to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.
- Aestheticians offer chemical peels aiming to cleanse, revitalize, firm, and brighten up the skin.
Need To Know
About Dulce Lash Lounge
Dulce Lash Lounge's salon boasts services that assist clients in everyday beauty routines. When clients need to enhance and add dimension to their brows, its skilled technicians deftly treat them with a semi-permanent pigment of microblading sessions. And when wanting to add volume to lashes before big nights out, the salon's techs masterfully apply eyelash extensions. These together with other services including waxing, massage, hydrofacials, oxygen treatments, laser hair removal, RF microneedling, and much more skincare and medical spa services.