Therapists foster relaxation with a massage that can be augmented with aromatherapy
About This Deal
East Town Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- When arriving at the appointment, clients should stay in their car, the staff will let clients know once their service provider is ready to take them.
- Clients should have a mask on upon entering the building, if they don’t have a mask, clients will be required to purchase one for $8.
- Clients cannot be serviced if they are not wearing a mask.
- Once in the building, clients will be instructed to wash their hands.
- East Town Spa is taking every precaution to ensure everybody’s health and safety.
- Employees will be wearing masks or face shields, they will wash their hands before the service.
- Styling stations will be 6 feet or more from each other along with other social distancing procedures.
- All service stations, reception desks, and credit card terminals will be disinfected between each guest.
Restrooms will be disinfected on the hour.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check East Town Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About East Town Spa
East Town Spa’s stylist teams regularly trek around the country to hone their beautifying expertise and study with experienced Bumble and Bumble and Aveda educators. They then tote their refreshed skills back to Milwaukee, where they set to work inside a historic mansion painted in classic rose tones. The team's hair services range from simple trims for beards and mustaches all the way to smoothing treatments for 4D strand textures. Facials improve complexions with Aveda techniques, and natural baking-soda crystals provide gentle microdermabrasion. A tangerine-tinged pedicure lounge features a cushioned chaise and footbaths, and waxing sessions leave skin surfaces smooth from head to toe.