Aromatherapy Massage aids not only tight, sore muscles, but helps to induce states of relaxation, clarity and calm
About This Deal
Add-ons: aromatic detoxification and slimming warm oil treatment, super soother calming cream, warm atone muscle melter spot treatment, chakra serenity energy clearing, intensive cellulite spot treatment, infrared healing and pain relief spot treatment, targeted headache relief, mini facial for back, additional 15 minutes with foot massage, additional 15 minutes of relaxation in the room
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
#####Eden Day Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The staff wears face masks at all times, as well as other PPE when necessary.
- Deep cleaning and sanitation of the entire spa will be done each night.
- All team members have been trained and certified on enhanced hygiene and sanitation standards and protocols.
- Treatment spaces are disinfected after every guest and the guests can wait for the treatments in their cars.
- The staff members wash and disinfect their hands before and after each treatment.
- The number of guests is limited.
- Staff members undergo temperature checks.
- Air purifiers are placed in all treatment rooms and throughout the spa.
- All guests are provided with clean, sanitized, linens, towels, robes, sandals, etc.
- Guests are asked to sanitize their hands when they enter and their temperature is checks.
- Guests who have any symptoms are asked to stay at home.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Eden Day Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Eden Day Spa
Named Best Overall Spa by Spa Week, Eden Day Spa focuses on providing tranquil experiences for its clients.
Featured in magazines such as Marie Claire, Vogue, and Shape, and honored by Spafinder, the boutique spa has been in the same location since 1996 with an elegant interior accented by flickering candles. Eden Day Spa has been continually recognized for their quality of service over the years, having been voted "Best Day Spa in Boca" 11 times by The Boca Raton Forum, The Boca Raton Times and The Sun Sentinel Newspaper (2004 - 2011 & 2013-2015); "The Best of Spas 2006-7 and 2009," "Best Facials 2009-10" and "Best Deep Tissue Massage 2009" by City Search, to name just a few.
The lengthy treatment menu includes HydraFacials, microdermabrasion, body scrubs, and body wraps. More than 15 types of massages that take place on heated tables, all of which can be enhanced with add-ons such as hot stones and aromatherapy. Staff remove unwanted hair during waxing services, and aestheticians beautify the skin of women, men, and teens during more than a dozen facials and a variety of peels including Glycolic, Lactic acid, and Organic Yam & Pumpkin peels. Manicures and pedicures refresh digits with Shellac, french tips, and organic polishes–with aromatherapy swirling around the mani-pedi room as nails are painted.