During Swedish massages, therapists use gentle, sweeping strokes to coax out tension and promote total-body relaxation
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one Swedish massage ($65 value)
- $115 for three Swedish massages ($195 value)
About Eight 28 Massage
At Eight 28 Massage, owner Onay Drayton taps into more than a decade of experience while customizing bodywork treatments for her clients. Read on to learn about a few of her specialties:
- Swedish massages employ gentle kneading and long, flowing strokes to help increase circulation and promote relaxation.
- Deep-tissue work is particularly beneficial for those with chronic pain, as its firm pressure focuses on deeper layers of muscles and connective tissues.
- Chair massages are ideal for those in need of a brief respite from stress and tension, and they can even be conducted in the workplace.