European facial can purify the skin, while reflexology and paraffin treatment give feet a little bit of pampering
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Massage therapist's name and license number: Debra Friday-Smith, #18729
A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Paraffin wax treatment: feet are dipped into soft, warm liquid wax, then once the wax dries, it is peeled off, revealing a softer, smoother skin.
Benefits of European facial: purifying facials help unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes; includes décolletage
About Ella's Therapeutic Baths & Spa
Ella's Therapeutic Baths & Spa balances aesthetic and restorative treatments, helping clients look and feel their best.
- Waxing services for the brows, lower legs, and everywhere in between
- PCA Skin peels that reduce the appearance of scars, sun spots, and fine lines
- Facials performed by licensed aestheticians who tailor treatments to each client's skin type
- Massage therapy, including Swedish for relaxation, and deep-tissue and hot-stone for dissolving muscle knots
- Body wraps that not only hydrate and soften skin, but also help open up pores for thorough detoxification
- PEMF cellular exercise, which charges the body with pulsed electromagnetic energy to promote healing