During this reflexology session, therapist pressures specific spots on hands and feet to help relax tired muscles and reduce body tension
What You'll Get
- Valid only with Elycia.
- What’s included:
- Epsom salt foot soak
- Sugar foot scrub
- Choice of lavender or peppermint aromatherapy
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only with Elycia. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elycia at Just the Right Touch Massage & Spa
As part of the team at Just the Right Touch Massage & Spa, Elycia Henderson relieves aches with reflexology for the hands and feet. Her stress-busting treatments are among the spa's many beauty and wellness services.
- Body: Massages including Swedish and deep tissue help loosen knots and improve range of motion.
- Skin: Image Skincare chemical peels cater to concerns ranging from wrinkles to hyperpigmentation.
- Hair: Along with doing cuts and color, stylists care for natural hair and boost volume and length with extensions.
- Nails: Hands and feet are adorned in glossy polish after skin-softening soaks.