Online fitness classes allow patrons to work on achieving their fitness goals in the comfort of their homes
About This Deal
- Overview of classes offered:
- Barre: a high-energy dance workout. It starts with upper-body toning with small hand-weights, followed by cardio-pumping ballet barre exercises for leaner, firmer legs. The last step of the workout is core exercises and a deep stretch on the mats.
- HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training): Participants do several quick intervals of ballet-inspired plyometric exercises. This training helps achieve rapid changes in the abs, legs, and arms. It is recommended for cardio and strengthening and is available in two lengths to choose from (30 or 45 minutes).
- Core: This powerful fusion of music and strength takes classical pilates to the next level. This class combines the use of light weights, bands, ball and more. You will work your whole body with an emphasis on the core. We even sneak in a bit of cardio.
- Dance Club Cardio: 60-minute high-energy dance workout.
- How customers participate: via Zoom
- To view the class schedule join Enerji Barre forum
Need To Know
About Enerji Barre
Since opening in 2010, Enerji Barre has helped women meet their fitness goals with an array of fun, upbeat classes ranging from ballet-inspired plyometrics to kickboxing. Get an overview of some of the classes below:
- Cardio: These high-energy dance workouts blend ballet leg exercises, upper-body toning, and core exercises on the mats.
- High-intensity interval training: In a 30-minute session, participants do quick intervals of plyometric exercises that work out abs, arms, and legs, combining cardio and strength training.