All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 17, 2018
· Reviewed December 11, 2017
· Reviewed November 23, 2017
What You'll Get
One Escape-Room Game for Four
- The Date: April 26, 1986
- The Place: Chernobyl, Ukraine
It’s a first day on the job for a team of newly-minted scientists from the University of Kiev, business as usual. Suddenly, there’s an audible outburst. The reactor is now on the verge of meltdown…
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for the Chernobyl room. Reservations required. Subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled time. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Artists - Games & Outfitters
When participants step into the room at Escape Artists - Games & Outfitters, the clues are all right in front of them. They just have to find them. To beat the game, they must out-puzzle the puzzles, follow the clues, and find the way to stop the crisis and escape the room. The teams must rely on their wits and their teammates to save the day. Here's a look at some of the games you might find at Escape Artists - Games & Outfitters:
- Chernobyl: The year is 1986, and it's the first day on the job for a group of scientists at the University of Kiev. But then—disaster strikes. A nuclear meltdown that would devastate the area and greatly endanger the people of Pripyat is imminent unless the team can use their brains to stop the disaster and save the day.
- Overbrook: A 1952 insane asylum is no place for you and your team, but unluckily enough, that's exactly where you've found yourself. After understaffing and overcrowding led to a break, you've courageously offered to help the sheriff track down the 150 escapees, but something has gone wrong. After being knocked unconscious, you and your party wake up in a basement. In a place where lobotomies and electroshock therapy are a daily occurrence, you'll have just an hour to find your way out—or become a patient yourself.