Players are locked in one of the themed rooms and have to find clues, solve puzzles, and pick locks in order to escape
About This Deal
- Private room-escape game: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: Arizona Shootout, Lost City, Th3 Cod3, Cuban Crisis, Narco. See room descriptions here.
- **Not valid November 18–24 or December 20–January 5
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 7 and older
- Average length of the game: 60 minutes
- Lost City: Participants take a role of a team of treasure hunters deciding to finish Tucker’s quest—one of the greatest explorers of the 1930s, who explored an abandoned temple in the Lost City and discovered rare treasure. The team is equipped with the latest technology and all the materials essential for the journey. They have 60 minutes to prove the worth to the angered spirits by solving puzzles and riddles to find the lost treasure.
- Arizona Shootout: Participants take the role of cowboy lawmen who are in pursuit of cowboy outlaws well known for their violence and criminal history. During one of the shootouts between the lawmen and outlaws, 3 out of 5 criminals are laying on the ground while the other two are nowhere to be found. The team has 60 minutes to find the escapists or they will be gone without the justice paid to them. As lawmen, participants have to solve the puzzles, pick the locks, and find the names of the guilty suspects in order to escape the saloon within the hour.
- Th3 C0d3: As an FBI Agent Alex Vargas, a fresh face in the Cyber Crime Unit, the participants have to find a code created by the greatest hacker in the world known as “Nitr0”. Once the video explaining his plans to release the virus which will drain 100 million United States bank accounts of over $75 billion arrives at the FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C., the newly employed agent goes on a mission to find the hacker, kill the program, and escape within 60 minutes. The participants have to solve the puzzles and riddles in order to thwart plans and save America.
- Cuban Crisis: Participants take the role of Gerard ‘Gerry’ Droller, a CIA Field Operative, known by the code name Don Frederico, who works directly for the President of the USA, J.F. Kennedy. While going through mission files and notes, Don Frederico discovers a plan of nuclear Armageddon that will be caused by the Soviet Union, under Premier Nikita Kruschev, which strategically assigned ballistic nuclear missiles located less than 100 miles from the U.S. The agent has to infiltrate Fidel Castro’s palace, located in a secret KGB office, and find out who is responsible for shooting down the American Spy Plane sent to discern the situation. However, after entering the Palace, Don Frederico receives word that Castro and his bodyguards are traveling back towards the palace. Participants have 60 minutes to complete the mission by solving puzzles and riddles and escape before the Castro and his bodyguards arrive at the palace.
- Narco: The participants are receiving a message on Facebook from a school friend, Lewis Sallinger, who invites them on a holiday of a lifetime. The invite promises the week they will never forget including traveling on his private jet and staying at his mansion in the Caribbean. However, the plane doesn’t go exactly where it should go and change its course to South America. While at the location, Lewis explains where his wealth came from and the true purpose of this travel asking you to return to the US with some suitcases he has packed. Lewis promises to give you a million dollars in cash for completing the task. You are moved at gunpoint into a secure section of the house where you will be prepared for your return journey. Participants have 60 minutes to escape the mansion and gather evidence by solving puzzles and riddles to not become part of the dangerous cartel.
About Escapology Escape Room Fairfax
Armed with only their brains and their problem-solving abilities, players at Escapology Escape Room Fairfax have only one goal: escape. Locked inside a live-action adventure story, it's up to them to find the clues around them, unpuzzle the traps that lie in wait, and make their way out. Here's a look at some of the situations they can escape from at Escapology:
- Antidote: The team is tasked with infiltrating the lab of a scientist gone rogue, but disaster strikes when a clumsy teammate knocks over a vial, infecting everyone with an unknown virus. Luckily, the antidote isn't far, but the players have to find it—and fast.
- Budapest Express: Aboard the trans-European Budapest Express in 1931, players settle in for the journey as a snowstorm rages outside. Unfortunately, they're disturbed by the train manager who alerts them of a murder in their midst. Can they solve the crime before becoming the next victim?
- Under Pressure: The North Atlantic, June 21, 1944: aboard a U.S. submarine, the vessel has been sabotaged by a German secret agent and the power is out. Before oxygen runs out, players must find the agent and restore the ship's power.
- Mansion Murder: Does the team have what it takes to find the family killer before they are framed and lose their inheritance?