Groups are trapped in a room filled with puzzles and riddles, and their only hope is to find clues and escape within 60 minutes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Private room-escape game: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: Antidote, Shanghaied, TH3 C0D3, Budapest Express
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Recommended for ages 7 or older; free for ages 7 and younger
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 1 game per voucher. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to reservation. Recommended for ages 7 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With an hour on the clock, the players at Escapology are in a race against time. They have just 60 minutes to find their way out, but luckily for them, the key to the escape is hidden somewhere in the room. They'll have to find clues, solve puzzles, and maybe pick a lock or two to escape before the clock strikes zero. Here's a look at some of the high-stakes worlds that these rooms inhabit:
- Shanghaied: After a night out, you wake up on a Chinese ship called the Keying, forcefully drafted in your inebriated state. With only an hour before the ship sets sail, you and the other crew members must use your wit to solve obstacles rigged by the captain, Charles Alfred Kellett, to escape a dangerous voyage.
- Antidote: Dr. Walter Brandt, a top-ranking chemical-weapons specialist for the US government, has suddenly gone rogue and developed a powerful virus to wipe out whole chunks of the population in hours. You and a team of scientists are sent to Brandt's abandoned laboratory and, after a clumsy teammate triggers the lab's decontamination protocols, must discover a cure within 60 minutes or else all of Brandt's work will be wiped clean and there will be no vaccine if Brandt unleashes his new weapon.
- Th3 C0d3: You're hot on the tail of Nitr0, the world's most dangerous hacker, but once you trace him to his apartment, you suddenly realize: it's a trap. Nitr0's set to frame you for every one of his crimes unless you can find the kill code and stop him dead in his tracks.
- Budapest Express: You're traveling with a famous French detective towards Budapest. While on this train ride, you find out from the conductor that a man has been murdered in the dining car. Can you and your comrade figure out the clues on the train to crack the case?