Individuals or couples relax during a massage that includes a foot or back scrub, hot towels, and essential oils
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- One 60-minute couples Swedish or deep-tissue massage and refreshment tray for two people, or one 60-minute Essential Bliss hot-stone massage for one
- Due to COVID restrictions and client safety, Essential Therapy is currently not providing refreshment trays to clients. All clients will still receive a choice of mimosa or red wine.
- Both options include a choice of a back or foot scrub, plus hot towels and essential oils
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Essential Therapy
Essential Therapy's relaxation experts often get to work as soon as patrons walk in the door. They treat guests who opt for a Tranquility couples massage to a tray filled with light refreshments, which pairs can indulge in before their side-by-side massage starts. And then when the massage actually starts, the spa's therapists can drape hot towels over their bodies and flood the room with the scent of calming essential oils. The massages themselves fight tension and stress through long, flowing Swedish strokes and muscle-loosening hot stones, and a foot or back scrub leaves skin feeling soft.
Serenity massages for one rely on the same techniques to induce relaxation, whereas Essential massage focus more on pain and healing through such modalities as trigger-point therapy and deep-tissue pressure.