Experienced therapists use their skills to help relieve pain and muscle tension in the body
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 60-Minute massage with hot stones
- Business license number: CE10007275
- Actual service time is 50-minutes of hands-on and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre-post consultation
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Need To Know
About Essentials Massage and Facials of Trinity
Essentials Massage & Facials is a place where clients can get a complete spa experience. Patricia Fields, owner of the salon, and her staff of beauty professionals pamper beauty buffs with services ranging from massages, waxing sessions, and slimming treatments to eyelash and eyebrow tinting, mani-pedis, and hair treatments. Patrons can also choose from the spa's wide array of customized facials that focus on different skin needs.