Street Escape is a new urban board game where the board is the city itself
About This Deal
The adventure game Street Escape is not just about seeing the sights in the city – it’s about hearing what they tell you. Find clues, investigate hints, solve puzzles. All you need is a smartphone, a pen, the map of the game, and maybe a couple of friends.
- Available cities:
- San Diego
- Technical requirements: smartphone, mobile data, printed map of the game
- Average length of game: 120 minutes with around 3 miles of walking
- The game can be paused and continued at anytime
About Street Escape
Who has never dreamt of a movie-like adventure and becoming a hero? Exit The Room gives its clients a chance to experience just that through their escape room games, filled with magic and mysteries. The adventure game is also available online so that the players can enjoy it without leaving their homes. Some of the available games include:
- Madness: A strange professor is working on a mysterious project at the Asylum of Heaven Falls, where visitors disappear. The players' mission is to figure out what happened.
- Aztec: The team has to find a way to escape from El Dorado without losing a treasure, which may just be more difficult than getting there was.
- Murder: The players' task is to find a killer who committed a murder in a hotel room.