All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $100 toward the Iderm Dermaculture facial treatment or the infusion polish at Face to Face LA
- Intensive concept focuses on treating skin from inside out
- Overpower pores, banish acne, and repress age lines
- All-natural products
- Sleek, state-of-the-art space
- Friendly, expert technicians
- Valid for these two services only; not valid toward products.
- Appointment required.
The press gives Face to Face’s intensive facials a glowing review, with mentions in Studio City Lifestyle, 944, He Said Magazine, Daily Candy, and Lucky, among others.
- Once inside, though, you’ll feel more Zen than glen, with minimalist décor of white, green and copper. The naturalist vibe continues with…a unique holistic approach to skin repair. – Jason Coffey, He Said
- What sets their facials apart from all others is that they believe on working on the skin from the inside out resulting in the reduction of pore size, elimination of acne and firming and tightening of skin. – 944
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per visit. Valid only toward facial services. By appointment only. Subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Face to Face Los Angeles
Face to Face Los Angeles sprang from the fertile, well-moisturized mind of Robert van den Hurk, who wanted to make the latest advances in beauty technology available in a fashionable day spa. Aestheticians perform anti-aging skincare services with a proprietary line of products mentioned on Examiner.com. Body wraps help to funnel infrared heat deep down to help to break up cellulite deposits, and clinical facials clear out pores with the power of galvanic currents and shouting "fire!" near patches of congested skin.