The software compiles family recipes, photos, and stories and transforms them into full-color cookbooks with custom layouts and covers
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- One year of access to make your own cookbook with personalized cooking recipes ($29.95 value)
- Lifetime access to make your own cookbook with personalized cooking recipes ($99.95 value)
- Lifetime access to make your own cookbook with personalized cooking recipes with 5 copies of your custom cookbook ($296.69 value)
- Unlimited recipe uploads from unlimited contributors
- Final drafts can be printed at home, a local printing shop, or exported straight to a Kindle or iPad
Custom cookbook includes:
- Stocked with up to 50 recipes and 10 color photos
- Additional recipes and photos available for an extra fee
Users can customize their cookbooks by uploading personal photos and choosing from a selection of layouts, covers, and dividers. Families compile their recipes with the software, which works on Macs, PCs, and iPads. For more information, see the FAQs or peruse a sample cookbook.
About Family Cookbook Project
Bill Rice has been exploring his ancestry for more than a decade, so he knows that tracking family traditions is hard work. One summer, over a delectable meal on Cape Cod, he and his family realized that one of the best ways to share their traditions with future generations was right on the plates in front of them. However, Bill wanted to go further than a standard family cookbook by creating heirlooms that share recipes as well as stories and photographs culled from several family members.
Bill’s high school friend Chip Lowell built the technology that was the backbone of the enterprise—and now forms the backbone of Family Cookbook Project, which makes its technology available to clans everywhere. The software allows creators to add personal touches to their books, from hand-written recipes to bookmarks made from the family’s favorite deli meat. It also sends email reminders to contributors, amasses recipes, and hosts an eclectic stock of templates and color schemes.