Couples can enjoy relaxing massages, floats, and infrared sauna sessions that can help alleviate muscle tension and reduce stress
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 2x 60-minute flotation tank session
- 2x 60-minute massage
- 30-minute couples infrared sauna session
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Infrared sauna: infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in detoxification.
About Float Canmore
There's probably so much the mind can do if it wasn't filled with life's distractions. To help relieve said distractions, the staff of Float Canmore works to facilitate the best float experience possible, with state-of-the-art float pods that provide sensory deprivation and relieve pressure on the musculoskeletal and nervous system, creating the sensation that time has stood still. Inside these private pods, visitors float atop body-temperature water packed with 800 pounds of epsom salt, which allows bodies to float effortlessly during an experience that relaxes and calms overly-stimulated systems. Customers can adjust built-in lights and soft music to help them get in the zone, but later during the session, those stimuli can be removed in order to embrace total stillness and access the brain's theta waves.