The spa offers pampering services including massage, float therapy, and more to relax and promote physical and emotional health
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Float Horizen
The idea behind Float Horizen was born in Zane Ritter's head in 2015, back when he was a busy psychology and biology student. Fully understanding the benefits of floating, he decided to share its stress-reducing, calming, and healing benefits with others. As clients recline comfortably in isolation tanks filled with Epsom salt, they are transported right away into the arms of relaxing and meditative states, also boosting creativity and reducing stress, pain and inflammation. But it's by no means all that clients can unwind here with—they can enjoy a Massage for Relaxation, Sports massage, Prenatal and more! They can settle in for a calming Sound Therapy or Harmonic Singing Bowl Meditation and experience deep relaxation and calming meditation. V.I.P. Zen Parties are offered for special celebrations and private use of spa. Relax. Recharge. Re-calibrate.