The spa offers pampering services including massage, float therapy, and more to relax and promote physical and emotional health
About This Deal
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
Need To Know
About Float Horizen
The idea behind Float Horizen was born in Zane Ritter's head in 2015, back when he was a busy psychology and biology student. Fully understanding the benefits of floating, he decided to share its stress-reducing, calming, and healing benefits with others. As clients recline comfortably in isolation tanks filled with Epsom salt, they are transported right away into the arms of relaxing and meditative states, also boosting creativity and reducing stress, pain and inflammation. But it's by no means all that clients can unwind here with—they can enjoy a Massage for Relaxation, Sports massage, Prenatal and more! They can settle in for a calming Sound Therapy or Harmonic Singing Bowl Meditation and experience deep relaxation and calming meditation. V.I.P. Zen Parties are offered for special celebrations and private use of spa. Relax. Recharge. Re-calibrate.