What You'll Get
Banish the worries lodged in the nooks of your joints and the crooks of your connective tissues, and restore your body to a nubile state of relaxed joyousness unlike any since you got your braces removed. With today's Groupon, you get a healing and relaxing one-hour massage at Focus Therapeutic Massage for $30. Grab your achy aunt and cranky cable guy and give them a treatment that will make them love you more.
Retreat to Focus's inviting sanctuary, conveniently located minutes from I-465 and I-74 in southeast Indianapolis, and feel the pressures of the outside world dissolve off your soon-to-be-tension-free shoulders. Choose between a relaxing Swedish massage—the most common type of gentle, calming massage—and a regenerative deep-muscle massage—focuses further into the muscle for especially tough knots and muscle pain.
Try Pfrimmer deep-muscle therapy, which utilizes special cross-fiber techniques to treat pain, sports injuries, headaches, arthritis, and more. Though deep-muscle therapy exerts more pressure than Swedish massages, your therapist won't use elbows, knees, or knuckles and will adjust strength to match your sensitivity to pressure and jokes about your mother.
The clean and comfortable facility is painted in soothing tones and filled with rich, earthy woods. The cozy office will feel as comfortable as your childhood home, except with more privacy, relaxation, and calm. After the friendly and professional therapists at Focus Therapeutic Massage knead your shoulder knots, you'll walk taller and lighter with an intoxicating cocktail of energy and tranquility laced through your properly circulating bloodstream.
Yahoo! Local users give Focus Therapeutic Massage five stars:
- Paul is very respectful and professional. His business establishment is very clean and well maintained. – Fred
- Paul and his staff are very accommodating and are experts at easing tight muscles and leaving us relaxed. – rkjac
- I believe in therapeutic touch, and that Paul's hands have the ability to heal...My entire body (from my fingertips to my toes) feels refreshed and pampered after leaving an appointment with him. – hahindy
Classic Children’s Books to Help You Sleep Like a Baby
Massages have numerous benefits, including the ability to help you sleep better. To help you sleep like a baby, try rereading one of these classic children’s books:
- The Anthropomorphic Thing that Learns a Lesson
- Incurious Serge Leaves The Carnival Early
- Mommy, What’s a European Voltage Convertor?
- The Ugly Mermaid
- The Fantastic Adventures of Frank, The Boy Who Sat Quietly When Asked
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 11, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Reservation required. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.