An Exhilarating and Relaxing Trip Down Under
Year-round sunny weather and numerous outdoor activities await in western Australia. Sydney, the country’s largest city, is often referred to as the “crown jewel” of the Southern Hemisphere. Vacationers can bustle between the cosmopolitan city, with its open-air Paddington Markets and culture-heavy Rocks district, to the edges of the area, where they’ll find picturesque Sydney Harbour and the famed surf of Bondi Beach. Just a short flight away is Hamilton Island, a mostly car-free paradise where they can relax on the shores of the Coral Sea, go for a hike to observe bush wildlife like wallabies, or take a day trip by boat to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. This vacation from Down Under Answers includes:
View Down Under Answers’s other offers:
- Sydney, Melbourne, or Brisbane
- Sydney and Melbourne
- Sydney and Cairns
- Melbourne, Cairns, and Sydney
- Melbourne, Gold Coast, and Sydney
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare on Virgin Australia from Los Angeles (LAX)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Down Under Answers at (800) 889-1464.
- Flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Reef View Hotel on Hamilton Island
- 48-hour golf-cart rental while on Hamilton Island
- 4 nights of accommodations at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney in Sydney
Attractions & Meals
- Hamilton Island: Located off the coast of Queensland, this island is part of the Great Barrier Reef system in the Coral Sea. It’s home to pristine white-sand beaches, plenty of watersports, and sightseeing opportunities among the reefs.
- Head to Sydney Harbour for a postcard-worthy view of the city, with the arches of the Sydney Opera House set against the backdrop of the Harbour Bridge, one of the world’s longest steel-arch bridges.
- Royal Botanic Gardens: Head to this green space in the center of the city to see various plant species up close, as well as snoozing flying foxes, which hang upside down from trees.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Down Under Answers contact and redemption instructions. Book by 8/10/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $1,399 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? This deal is only available from Los Angeles.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Click the “See Options” button to view the available departure dates.
3. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or we will provide a refund. We suggest calling Down Under Answers to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
4. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? This deal is based on set airfares that cannot be altered.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers aged 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Down Under Answers at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price shown for one or two people? Prices shown are per person, based on two people sharing a room.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Down Under Answers for details.