What You Get
- 8-day/6-night Ireland vacation with airfare
- 9 options available, including departures in December 2015, and January, February, March, April, and May 2016 from New York City (JFK), Chicago (ORD), and San Francisco (SFO).
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $400 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 12/4/15
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price unless Great Value Vacations travel insurance is purchased; insurance cost is 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Insurance surcharge of €30 per day plus tax for drivers 21–23 not included. Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Customize an Ireland Vacation with Hotel Stay and 5 Nights of B&B Accommodations
On this 8-day Ireland trip from Great Value Vacations, you’ll create your own itinerary, free to explore the rolling Irish countryside or its cliff-laden coasts. After landing in Dublin and picking up your vehicle, you’ll set off and spend the next 5 nights at your choice of any of the bed and breakfasts listed on B&B Ireland. Whether you want to see the stunning cliff faces near the Giant’s Causeway or peruse the crafts of Kilkenny, there’s something for you. Just be sure to book all of your B&B accommodations before leaving for Ireland. To make the experience even more memorable, you’ll also spend 1 night at the D Hotel in Drogheda. This deal includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (JFK), Chicago (ORD), or San Francisco (SFO)
- Manual-shift rental car for duration of trip
- 1 night of standard accommodations at the D Hotel in Drogheda
- 5 nights’ worth of Ireland open B&B vouchers
Visit the Irish Coast and Countryside at Your Own Pace
A little island across the sea, Ireland is only roughly the size of Maine. You can travel from the east coast to the west in less than three hours, so it’s perfect for exploring by car. Instead of limiting yourself to a single city, you can easily see several sides of the Emerald Isle.
Stay at Rossmore Manor in Donegal to the north for a bayside retreat that’s only about an hour from Slieve League, home to some of the highest cliffs in Ireland. In town, a short 12-minute drive away, you can see the imposing Castle Donegal, which was originally built in the 15th century, or shop for some of the area’s signature tweed.
Experience some more local flavor with a stay at Murphy’s Farmhouse in Kerry, which is on a family-run working farm. It’s an excellent base from which to make the famous Ring of Kerry drive. The 111-mile circuit takes you past lakes, mountains, and medieval ruins. An optional tour package ($99/person) completes the Irish experience with tours of Waterford Crystal, the Guinness Storehouse, admission to Blarney Castle, and more.
Know Before You Go
- Official languages: Gaelic and English
- Currency: Euro
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- Entrance requirements for US citizens: a valid passport
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations for details.
- One king or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Great Value Vacations for details.
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2015. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/4/15 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price unless Great Value Vacations travel insurance is purchased; insurance cost is 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in, 21 or older to rent a car
- Insurance surcharge of €30 per day plus tax for drivers 21–23 not included
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- $400 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Ireland B&B Vacation with Airfare and Rental Car from Great Value Vacations
- Includes round-trip airfare from New York (JFK) or Chicago (ORD)
- Flight time: approximately 7 hours from New York and 8 hours from Chicago