When someone's getting all up in your grill, the best thing to say is "You better step off! The surface temperature of grills can approach 550 degrees Fahrenheit—you shouldn't be standing on that thing!" Leave grilling to the professionals with today’s Groupon to George Martin’s Grillfire. Choose from the following six location-specific options:
- For $8, you get $16 worth of lunch at the Rockville Centre location
- For $8, you get $16 worth of brunch at the Long Beach location
- For $8, you get $16 worth of lunch or brunch at the Merrick location
- For $15, you get $30 worth of dinner at the Rockville Centre location
- For $15, you get $30 worth of dinner at the Long Beach location
- For $15, you get $30 worth of dinner at the Merrick location
Grillfire wields a cornucopia overflowing with grilled burgers, seafood, and other hearty American classics. Dig into brunch at the Long Beach or Merrick location with the smoked salmon benedict, which pairs flavorful lox with an English muffin, poached eggs, and Hollandaise sauce ($15). Both the Merrick and the Rockville Centre locations offer lunch menus bursting with rich burgers, healthful salad, and baroque burger sculptures made of increasingly tiny burgers. Delight carnivorous palates with the Grillfire Marinated Skirt Steak, which arrives alongside servings of crispy onions ($18). For dinner, take a walk on the wholesome side with the wonton mango salad, which intermixes baby greens, crispy noodles, cukes, and carrots with a sesame-ginger dressing ($12 Rockville Centre and Merrick, $11 Long Beach). To satisfy a need for tenderness unmet by clever greeting cards, chow down on the Long Beach location’s 8-ounce Filet Mignon ($25), the most sentimental of all steaks.
George Martin’s Grillfire has a romantic, hearth-themed ambience suited to intimate conversations, featuring décor that leans toward glossy woods, warm lighting, and steak essence. A full bar at the Long Beach and Merrick locations keeps gullets wet and bellies satisfied. All locations offer a robust wine list of whites, reds, and sake, such as the yuki no bosha junmai gingo brimming with notes of anise, tropical fruit, and strawberries ($9 per glass).
- I find that all of George Martins restaurants not only offer terrific meals but great wines as well, the Grill Fire is a top choice for a nice night out for dinner. – BillW8512, Zagat
- The design of the restaurant is quite comfortable and the service is prompt and professional. – Alex R., Long Beach location, Yelp