Winter sports are great for people who enjoy cold weather or those who have just always wanted to yell, "Eat my flakes, you snowballs!" Dart downhill with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $14 for a standard snowboard rental package for one day (a $23.50 value)
- $26 for a standard snowboard rental package for two days (a $47 value)
- $35 for a standard snowboard rental package for three days (a $70.50 value)
Standard snowboard rentals include a board, bindings, and boots.
- $11 for a standard ski rental package for one day (a $19.50 value)
- $22 for a standard ski rental package for two days (a $39 value)
- $29 for a standard ski rental package for three days (a $58.50 value)
The standard ski rental includes skis, boots, bindings, and poles.
- $19 for a ski or snowboard deluxe tune-up (a $40 value)
Tune-ups for both include edge sharpening and hot wax.
Getboards Ride Shop
Located across the street from Big Bear Lake and only 1 mile from Snow Summit Ski Resort, Getboards Ride Shop stocks myriad top-brand equipment for outdoor activities. When they're not pairing patrons with their next rides, the shop's certified staffers repair malfunctioning boards and supply other essential gear such as goggles and racks. Those not ready to commit to their own equipment can hop onto one of the shop's rentals, each of which undergoes hot wax and edge tuning in between riders. In the summer, the store shifts its attention to bike, kayak, and standup-paddleboard rentals, as well as selling other land-friendly rides, such as skateboards and scooters.
98% of 108 customers recommend
“4 hours is a very long time to paddle board but it is very fun! Love this place”
“Very helpful staff They get busy so try to reserve day before or early morning”
“Great customer service. We kayaked and had a ball.”