- House with 3 floors, 7 rooms, and 70+ accessories
- Classic rooms with modern designs
- Rooms: first-floor entryway and kitchen; second-floor dining room and bathroom (with pet room between); and third-floor living room, bedroom, and walk-in closet
- Working elevator with simple pull mechanism
- Smart accessories snap into an interactive furniture piece for lights, sound and/or motion
- Flip open the “flat screen” in the living room to insert your own smartphone and play videos for dolls (sold separately)
- Garage gives kids the freedom to live out life with a car (sold separately) or create an extra room to fit their story (like a game room)
- Recommended for age: 3+
- Assembly required
- Battery requirements: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 34” (H) x 30” (W)
- Ships in original packaging that reveals contents
She’s held more than 150 inspirational careers and served as fashion plate for the likes of Cartier and Vera Wang. Sound outlandish? Then you don’t know Barbie. The three-dimensional doll was inspired by creator Ruth Handler’s daughter, whose love of paper dolls and pretend play drove Handler to create a more tactile version. Said Handler: “My whole philosophy of Barbie was through the doll, the little girl could be anything she wanted to be. Barbie always represented the fact that a woman has choices.” Over the years, those choices have broken through gender and cultural barriers, with Barbie depicted as the first female to walk on the moon and run for president. And though she’s nearing her 60th birthday, Barbie remains eternally young—ensuring she’ll always be there to inspire a new generation.
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
If purchasing a Used / Open Box item: Used / Open Box items are items that have been purchased and returned by Groupon customers. These items have been inspected, graded, and in some cases cleaned and repaired. Used / Open Box items do not come with a warranty, but are returnable under Groupon’s standard return policy. Products may not arrive in original packaging. Learn more about Used / Open Box conditions here.