These on-ear headphones stream music via Bluetooth while canceling ambient noise so you can immerse yourself in music anywhere
Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones (New)
Fully immerse yourself in music sans cables with these Studio Wireless over-ear headphones, which wirelessly stream music from your smartphone while canceling ambient noise.
Music Without Wires
Don’t tether yourself to your smartphone when you want to listen to music—Studio Wireless headphones stream audio from any Bluetooth-enabled device for totally cord-free listening. With a wireless range of up to 30’, you can leave your smartphone in one place while you move around the room and the music won’t be interrupted.
Silence Your Surroundings
Kill the drone of airplane engines, the hum of rush-hour traffic, or the blast of your office’s air conditioning and fully immerse yourself in music with Studio Wireless headphones’ dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC) system. When you’re playing music, the system cancels out enough outside noise so that you don’t have to crank up the volume while still keeping you aware of your surroundings. And when you just want peace and quiet, ANC-only mode increases the noise cancellation, reducing the outside world to a whisper.
Signature Beats Sound
Feel every note as though you were listening to a live performance thanks to the Studio Wireless headphones’ custom-tuned Beats Acoustic Engine. Designed to highlight the deep bass of hip hop, electronic, and R&B tracks, Studio headphones don’t just let you listen to music, but feel it as well.
Comfortable All-Day Listening
Rugged and lightweight, Studio Wireless headphones can survive a full day of being put on, taken off, and toted around in a backpack without straining themselves or your skull. The reinforced frame folds easily to make them a breeze to carry around, while generously padded ear cups cradle each side of your head, making them comfortable enough to wear all day.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones (New)
- Lightweight, on-ear design with soft earcups and ergonomic bellow
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 12 hours wireless with noise cancellation; up to 20 hours wired with noise cancellation
- Battery fuel indicator keeps you posted on the battery level
- Adaptive Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology automatically adjusts audio for the optimal blend of music and outside sound
- Bluetooth range: up to 30’
- Beats acoustic engine with DSP software provides precision sound
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 3”x 8”x 8”
- Over-ear headphones
- Streams music from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Wired remote and microphone included
- Folding design
Beats by Dr. Dre, the b logo, BeatsAudio, Solo, UrBeats, and Powerbeats are all trademarks of Beats Electronics, LLC and/or Apple, Inc.
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill—a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited-edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
- Free returns
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Puerto Rico.
- Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- How is the strike-through price determined?
- 30-day replacement window from Groupon Goods (Not valid for Canada orders). For replacement help, contact customer support.
If purchasing a Used / Open Box item: Used / Open Box items are items that have been purchased and returned by Groupon customers. These items have been inspected, graded, and in some cases cleaned and repaired. Used / Open Box items do not come with a warranty, but are returnable under Groupon’s standard return policy. Products may not arrive in original packaging. Learn more about Used / Open Box conditions here.