Face Buff Energizing Scrub
- Pre-shave cleanser and scrub
- Smoothes the surface of your skin
- Removes dirt and dead skin cells
- Helps prevent ingrown hairs
- Moisturizes, softens, and gently polishes your skin
- Cooling, antibacterial properties
- Offers anti-aging benefits
How to Use
- Apply a dime size amount onto a wet face
- Rub gently in circles
- Rinse with warm water
- Use 2–4 times per week before shaving
- Product size: 3 fl. oz.
- Made in the United States
About Jack Black
There’s a paradox to men’s grooming that goes something like this: look as dapper as possible by doing as little as possible. This mirrors the ethos of Jack Black. Founders Curran Dandurand, her husband Jeff, and Emily Dalton develop skincare, haircare, and shave products that draw on some combination of the company’s 12 key ingredients, which include shea butter and jojoba oil. By generously cramming in these natural and mostly certified-organic ingredients, the trio comes up with multifunctional formulas—such as three-in-one shave creams and two-in-one facial moisturizers—that simplify guys’ grooming routines.
This simplicity is echoed by the name Jack Black, which the founders chose because it “embodied the comfort and approachability of a good friend.” Beyond their reliance on high-quality and dermatologist-tested ingredients, Jack Black’s leaders abstain from using any artificial colors, fragrances, or anything that’s been tested on animals. Their resulting products regularly receive attention in major publications, from Protein Booster Eye Rescue getting mentioned in The New York Times to Beard Lube being named one of Men’s Health best grooming products of 2011.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.