Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Jabra Eclipse Bluetooth In-Ear Headset
- Speaker fills ears with rich sound when listening to music
- HD Voice and Dual Microphone technology helps keep calls clear
- Seamless button-free design lets you tap headset to begin
- Leave your phone in your pocket while you listen or chat
- Control smartphones with voice commands using Siri or Google Now
- Comes with portable charging cable
- Includes manual or manual link
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 2”x0.7”x1”
- 30 Days warranty from ERG Distributors
From external batteries to selfie sticks, learn about the gadgets designed to make your smartphone even smarter.
Norcom Electronics, the electronics corporation that eventually gave rise to Jabra, was founded in 1983 when mobile communication represented a just-out-of-reach future for the industry. The future came quick, though. By the ’90s, cell phones and laptops were becoming commonplace for businesses, and in order to meet the surge in demand for all things mobile, Jabra was officially founded in 1993. It created the first in-ear microphone and speaker, fine-tuned echo and noise cancellation, and patented EarGels. By 1996, the company recognized that wireless Bluetooth connectivity was the way forward, so it set up shop in Scotland to develop even more cutting-edge technology, soon putting out its popular wireless headsets, headphones, and speakers for millions of consumers on the go.