Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Jabra Freeway In-Car Bluetooth Speakerphone (Refurbished)
Make and Take Calls Hands-Free as You Drive
Clip the Jabra Freeway onto the driver’s side visor of your car, and you’ll quickly be able to place and answer phone calls as you drive. To save battery, it only operates while you’re in the car, automatically turning on and connecting wirelessly via Bluetooth to your phone as you take your seat and turning off after you’ve stepped out.
- 3-speaker virtual surround sound
- Dual-mic noise cancellation ensures your voice is heard by a caller while extraneous noise is blocked out
- Built-in FM transmitter lets you use the car radio if you’d prefer
- Uses Bluetooth 2.1
- Range: up to 10m
- Up to 14 hours of talk time per charge
- Up to 40 days of standby time per charge
- Charges via USB (cable and car charger included)
- 7 watts of sound
- Included voice guidance
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Product dimensions: 6.97”x4.56”x1.9”
- Weight: 0.32lb.
- 30-day warranty from ERG Distributors
Norcom Electronics, the electronics corporation that eventually gave rise to Jabra, was founded in 1983 when mobile communication represented a just-out-of-reach future for the industry. The future came quick, though. By the ’90s, cell phones and laptops were becoming commonplace for businesses, and in order to meet the surge in demand for all things mobile, Jabra was officially founded in 1993. It created the first in-ear microphone and speaker, fine-tuned echo and noise cancellation, and patented EarGels. By 1996, the company recognized that wireless Bluetooth connectivity was the way forward, so it set up shop in Scotland to develop even more cutting-edge technology, soon putting out its popular wireless headsets, headphones, and speakers for millions of consumers on the go.
From external batteries to selfie sticks, learn about the gadgets designed to make your smartphone even smarter.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.